Reason of Common Error occurrences in Microsoft OutlookPosted: May 21, 2014
Sometimes when you want to check your emails you have to face some errors like, unable to open outlook window or invalid XML or cannot start Microsoft office outlook. For this entire error occurrence you receive this message:-
The file drive:\path\file name.pst could not be found.
Main reason of this error occurrence is, if Microsoft outlook delivers all your emails to a personal folders (.pst) file, and:-
• Server is unavailable when outlook delivers your email to the .pst file.
• If your .pst are corrupted and Microsoft outlook cannot locate you’re delivered emails
Later when you click OK in this error message, you find Create/Open Personal Folders File written dialog box of outlook. There are following reasons which are related to error occurrences:-
1. If there is any problem in internet connection or in case of no internet connection; you cannot send or receive emails or find any of you important data.
2. In case server cannot be find. You will receive Error Number: 0x800ccc0d and
Account: account name, POPserver:’mail’
3. If your internet connection has been interrupted continuously. You will find
Task ‘server name – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800ccc0f):
To avoid this error you need to contact the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
4. In case your internet connection is unexpectedly terminated the connection by the service provider, you have to go through some possible errors which also include network problem, server problems. If you have not been used your internet connection for long time this type of error can be occur in your system. In this case you will see
Account. account name,
Server: ‘server name’,
Server Response: ‘+OK’,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800ccc0f.
5. In case if your Microsoft outlook is unable to connect with your outgoing STMP, email server. In this case you receive this message again and again:-
Task ‘SMTP server name – Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x80042109):
To resolve this error you need to contact your email service provider or service administrator
6. If your server takes long time to receive (POP); you will find the message “operation timed out”. To avoid this error user need to Increase time-out setting of the server.
7. A time-out error can occur if user is communicating with the server 0x800ccc19. User need to Increase the s time-out setting to avoid such error.
8. If you are using a Post Office Protocol 3 (POP3) e-mail account to send or receive e-mail messages in you can find unknown error 0x800CCC0B;
9. If you are using POP3 email account service for communicating you will find error occurrence due to Sending and Receiving’ reported error (0x800CCC0B): ‘Unknown Error from Task’machine.domain.
10. In case of receiving 0x8007000c error code you have to run the MAPI Repair Tool to resolve this problem.
11. In case of Error 0x800C013b occurrence, you have to Re-create sent items .dbx file.
12. You can receive Error code: 0x8004210b; you have to check distribution list and Verify SMTP email addresses of this list.
Because of these errors you cannot receive or send email messages from Microsoft outlook.
To resolve all such errors you can use this third party application. Go through Free version to recover your emails.