Quickbooks software is one of the famous accounting software around the world. Other then while it does not work properly, it makes an error and then it seems to be so difficult to deal with it. There can be some main reason behind errors in QuickBooks software such as networking issues, corrupted data files, running an old edition of the software, improper installation of the software, firewall issues, and so on. Each and every users must always have a on a daily basis backup of a QuickBooks data file. After that when your data becomes corrupted or showing any error during to open it, then you can restores all the data from the earlier day’s backup. Everyone knows the importance of backing up your financial data.
Error maseges :When you access the Quickbooks company file, then you will see the error messages such a “QuickBooks is attempting to open this Company file. Before you can open the company file from your computer you must first open the company file on the computer where the company file is located. (-6177, 0)”. When error points out that QuickBooks could not follow the path to open the company file, that’s the reason behind the error.
How to get rid from this problem: Here are available some method to resolve the problem. It is possible that the first method is resolve your issues, in other condition if that mehod is not works then you can try another methods. You shuold have to try these methods , it will help you .
Method 1: Move the file to the local hard drive:
- First go to the file from server to local C drive.
- Open the file in QuickBooks from the C drive.
- Need to create portable file: Follow these steps
- Launch QuickBooks and select Create Copy.
- Now select Portable company file from the File menu and click
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and select C drive to save it.
- Click Save and OK two times. The file will be saved with the *.QBM extension.
- Now close the company file.
- Restore the portable file: Follow these steps to restore the portable file
- Start the QuickBooks and Select Open or Restore Company file from the file menu.
- Now choose Restore a portable file (.QBM) option and then click the Next
- In the Open Portable Company File window, choose your portable company file saved to the C drive and click Open button.
- Now you can open the file and stores the data in this file where do you want to restores the file, Now DON’T need to overwrite your existing company file. You can rename the file in the next window.
- Now click on Next.
- Click the Save in drop-down arrow and choose location server to save it.
- Change the file name as necessary.
- Click on save button to complete the restoring of QuickBooks portable file.
- In Most of the cases, this method easily resolves the error. If you do not get any result then try to the next method.
Method 2: Resolve Error -6177, 0 manually:
- Go to the system that store Quickbook company
- Delete the network Description file which is automatically open
- Open the folder that contain QuickBooks company file.
- Set the file with .ND extension
- Right click on .ND file then click delete
- Arrange the QuickBooks database server manager: Follow the step for configure it.
- In your system click start button and select Programs in the QuickBooks select QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Click Scan Folders tab then click the Add folder
- Locate the folder that contain QuickBooks company file and click ok. If you didn’t find the file, then select entire disk.
- Click Scan And it display will indicate which folders are being scanned.
- At last click Close while the scanning process is complete.
- Let’s check the company files access permissions: Make sure the QBDataServiceUserXX has full access to the folder where the company file is stored.
- At last open the system whereas the error message was displayed
Method 3: Be sure your version of QuickBooks is updated to the latest release:
- Open the Update to the Latest Release web page and select your product.
- And follow the instructions of Automatic Updates or Manual Updates to update the product.
Method 4: Run QuickBooks Recovery Software
If the above methods do not resolve the issue, then try Stellar Phoenix Recovery for QuickBooks software. It is an advanced utility that can easily resolve these types of errors in QuickBooks file. First download the demo version of the software and try to repair your file. If it displays the data of QuickBooks file in its preview, then it means your file has been repaired and to save the recovered data you need to activate the full version of the software.
From any other issues if these above methods are not works properly. Then you can try this efficient Quick book recovery software. This is advance applications which helps you in the quick way and also have surety of its working.
Email conversion certainly becomes an essential need if you’re switching from one email client to another. Microsoft provides both of the outlook system these are Outlook for Mac as well as Outlook for Windows. Even as both outlooks have the same features and functions too, but their file formats are different. These Email clients stores data or instructions in different file format such as email messages, calendars, contacts, tasks, notes, tasks, appointments, journals as well as attachments.
Notice: OLM file cannot be open in any version of Windows Outlook. It is only understand PST format. If the user would not have the knowledge of the manual process then, don’t try this procedure. Because if you haven’t the technical knowledge then the manual method is failed. For execute them, you should have to sound knowledge. That’s why this method creates the complexity in the work.
So let’s come to know how to import an OLM file to Windows Outlook in a safe manner, such as without causing any damage or data loss.
Need of OLM to PST conversion:
Here we will discuss that why we need to import OLM to PST,
You were switched on the Mac Outlook previously, but now recently you are using Windows Outlook. Now have need of OLM file in your recent Windows Outlook.
You received an OLM file from another client; you are unable to open this file in your recent Windows outlook while you don’t have Outlook for Mac.
Sometimes, you need to convert OLM to PST format due to any reason. The best solution one can try is professional OLM to PST Converter software. But before using any such paid solution, you should try an easy manual trick to import OLM to Windows Outlook. How? First, you need to setup an IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) mail account. This will help you transfer email messages and other content from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook.
Simple Way to Setup IMAP Email Account:
It is very simple and easy to create an IMAP account and Gmail is the best option to creating an IMAP account. After the account create, just logged in it and follow the steps.
- Click Gear button at the right side of the upper corner. Click Settings to go the setting page.
- At the settings page click Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab shows at the top.
- Check the IMAP status. If it’s disabled, enable it and click Save Changes
- This will create an IMAP mail account. Now you need to create Mac Outlook with your IMAP mail account.
- Open Outlook for Mac., go to Tools >> Accounts.
- On the accounts page, click Email.
- Now you need to enter your account information. Type your Email address, Password, and other information. Click Add Account
- This will successfully add the IMAP mail account.
- After this, you need to create a Gmail label to synchronize it to the Mac Outlook. To do this, just follow the steps given below:
- Login Gmail account. Click the Gear button a list will be scrolled down. Click Settings to go to the settings page.
- On the settings page, click Labels tab at the top.
- You need to create a new label. To do this, click Create new label
Note: Make sure the label is shown and the Show in IMAP box is checked.
- Right after this, you need to go to your Mac Outlook and update the IMAP mailbox by clicking on the Send/Receive
Limitations of this manual solution:
- Little risky
- Requires a sound technical knowledge
- Ineffective if OLM files are corrupt
These are few common drawbacks of this manual solution of importing OLM data from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook.
If you are still not able to do this, you can use a third party application like OLM to PST Converter tool. There is no technical skill is required to access this application. This tool not only convert olm to pst file as well as recover deleted emails. Go through a Free trial version and use it. Free trial version will show you the preview of converted data. If you feel that tool is working for your then you need to purchase the full version license. Download Free Trial version:
Carefully Repair MDB and ACCDB Files: Microsoft Access MDB Repair programming is a dependable access database repair arrangement that will help you to get back unique access database substance. MS Access Recovery apparatus is an intense programming to battle and recover degenerate access database. Microsoft Access Recovery Software is the best access database repair program to repair ms access database without hampering any entrance MDB and ACCDB records. This Access recovery tool will see you all the preview of recover data and you can check your desire files.
In the event that you’ve utilized the Access database, you realize that it’s Microsoft’s exclusive Database Management System (DBMS). What’s more, similarly as Microsoft’s different applications, it’s productive and in addition extremely easy to use. MS Access has a social MS Jet Database Engine with improvement instruments running at the back and a simple to get a handle on UI (user interface) at the front. The convenience it offers settles on this DBMS a favored decision for some corporate. In any case, database records are frequently tormented by debasement, which can represent a danger to the to a great degree fundamental information display in them. MS Access is the same and frequently faces defilement. This article is useful for Microsoft Access database repair and you comprehend the explanations for MS Access database defilement and the manners by which it can be settled.
Explanations behind Access Database Corruption: At the point when the parallel record configuration of a database experiences a mistake, database debasement happens. In such a case, clients may confront irregular mistakes or trouble in utilizing the database. The Jet Database Engine of Access auto-repairs minor issues that yield in the database now and again while perusing and composing information regularly. Because of this, as a rule, you may never discover that something turned out badly! This is both great and awful. Great on the grounds that your work isn’t intruded on, awful on the grounds that debasement can turn out to be more awful with time if not treated. Subsequently it is imperative to see each part of Access database defilement.
Access File Recovery Software Features:
- Recovers tables and questions
- Recovers the connections between tables
- Recovers structures, reports and macros
- Is ready to recoup counter-type fields
- Restores connects to outside tables (if the connection is right and substantial)
- Recovers records and modules
- Creates new Access database (.mdb) with repaired information
- Easy to utilize, no exceptional client aptitudes required
- Supports all version of MS Access including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000, 97, 95 and 2.0
In modern world where nothing is possible without emails, Microsoft Outlook is an undisputed king when it comes to online communication. For emailing, Outlook is the first choice of every user. We are very well aware of Outlook email client. Well, your favorite Outlook is more than just an email client. It is your personal information manager which contains features more than just emailing, such as task manager, calendar, notes, journal, contacts, and browsing. Outlook is the important part of Microsoft Office, a well-known MS Office suite. It also comes as another application.
It is used widely as a standalone application for emailing. It is commonly used with Exchange Server in large enterprises and organizations for multiple workstations. With Microsoft Exchange Server, one can share mailbox data with each other. Users can also work offline in MS Outlook if internet is not available. It creates copy of its mailbox data on local system, known as Outlook Storage Table (OST). If you are not connected to server, it stores mailbox items in a data file, Personal Storage Table (PST).
Why You Should Convert OST into PST?
It often becomes important to convert OST data into PST. Here are some of the common reasons –
- Mailbox goes inaccessible because of Exchange Server crash. Though you can work in offline mode with OST file, it is not possible to sync with Exchange Server. If you urgently have to access mailbox to make changes, you can convert OST file into PST.
- Regular maintenance needs for Exchange Server are another reason. During the process, you cannot use Exchange Server. It often becomes important to access mailbox which cannot be possible for the maintenance of Exchange Server. To access mailbox items, you can import file into MS Outlook.
- If you switch from one organization, you have to convert OST into PST. Your Outlook account is connected to your company’s server. After few months, you have to resign from the company to join another one. Since you left your company, the administrator has deleted your account. Though you have OST data, you cannot use them without having connection to Exchange Server. In that case, it is better to convert your OST files into PST format to continue using your old data.
- If your important data has recently been removed, you can recover them only with OST to PST conversion.
- Corruption is another major reason behind OST to PST conversion. No OST repair tool is reliable that comes for free in the market to repair your corrupt OST files. So, you have to convert OST to PST files.
Converting OST to PST File Manually – Step by Step Guide
Outlook has Import & Export feature which is known to be the ideal way to export mailbox items.
- On the top of MS Outlook, click File menu, then “Open” and go to “Import”
- When “Import and Export Wizard” is opened, choose “Export to a file”. Then click “Next”.
- Choose “Outlook Data File” in the list and click “Next”
- Choose mailbox folder to export. You can also add subfolders.
- Now you have to define location to save new PST file. Click “Finish” to start process
Within few minutes, process is done.
If you still not able to do this, you can use a third party application like OST to PST Converter tool. There is no technical skill is required to access this application. This tool not only convert ost to pst file as well as recover deleted emails. Go through a Free trial version and use it. Free trial version will show you the preview of converted data. If you feel that tool is working for your then you need to purchase the full version license.
Now a Days Microsoft Exchange Server is the most usable emailing server as compare to other email server. From last two decade Microsoft updated their Exchange Server version from Exchange Server 4.0 to Exchange Server 2013. Every updated version has some new features. So, all organization wants to use the latest version of MS Exchange Server version. The latest updated version helps to improve the performance of our email account.
Here we will guide you, step by step how to Migrate Mailbox from One Exchange Server to Another Exchange Server. But before discuss the procedure of Exchange Server Migration; we’ll know the features of MS Exchange 2010 over 2003, and the key reasons why we do need to migrate the Public Folders of Exchange Server 2003 to 2010.
So first we start with its features, let’s check it-
Features of MS Exchange 2003:
This version of Microsoft Exchange has enhanced disaster recovery, and letting administrators to bring server online rapidly.
This version has the ability to drop inbound e-mail before being fully processed.
Exchange 2003 has enhanced message and mailbox management tools.
It has also added several basic filtering methods such as Intelligent Message filter, Sender ID filtering, Connection filtering, and Recipient filtering.
Features of MS Exchange 2010:
MS Exchange 2010 has many new features like:
DAG(Database Availability Group) which provides database level high availability and accessibility.
CAS(Client Access Server) availability is provided by using CAS arrays.
RPC Client Access, this service facilitates all Outlook clients to access their mailbox database.
Personal Archive feature is available.
Exchange Server 2010 has also added ‘Shadow Redundancy’ feature which protects e-mails messages while they are in transit.
Here are some common reasons when we need to do the migration of public folders in Exchange Server –
- First, sometime it can be seen that clients Outlook versions are not upgraded. So the Outlook 2003 and previous versions require a Public Folder database for storing and distributing the data.
- Secondly, some third party applications require public folders to work.
So, to fix the limitations of previous Outlook versions, we migrate public folders in Exchange Server. Here is the method to migrate private folders which is divided into two steps,
- Copying Exchange 2003 public folders to Exchange 2010, and
- Moving Exchange 2003 public folders to Exchange Server 2010.
Step 1 : Firstly, copy Exchange 2003 Public Folders to Exchange 2010, then
Add the Exchange 2010 server as Public Folder in collaboration with Exchange 2003 server Public Folders and execute the following command:
From the Exchange 2010 server: .\AddReplicaToPFRecursive.ps1 -server “Exchange 2010 Server” -TopPublicFolder “\” -ServerToAdd “Exchange 2010 Server”
# If you want to migrate multiple public folders into MS Exchange 2010 server. Then repeat the above command to all of them.
Now, by using the Exchange 2003 System Manager, copy the Exchange 2003 Public Folder hierarchy & content to Exchange 2010 server. And then execute the following command:
From the Exchange 2010 server: Update-PublicFolderHierarchy -Server “Exchange 2010 Server”
Step 2 : Now move all replicas from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 through “move all replicas” which actually eliminate the Exchange 2003 replicas.
To move all Exchange 2003 replicas to Exchange 2010, this will essentially eliminate the Exchange 2003 replicas. Execute the following command:
From the Exchange 2010 server: .\MoveAllReplicas.ps1 -Server “Exchange 2003 Server” -NewServer “Exchange 2010 Server”
However, in some drastic situation if you find that the migration of public folders between the Exchange 2003 and 2010 is not possible, it may be due to the corruption or damage of public folders. To get rid of this situation, a third party software can be used to prevent the data lose. Here to see the most prominent Exchange recovery software which not only recover Exchange user’s mailbox & data but also repair damaged EDB files and corrupted Mailboxes. You just try the Free Version to Get the Results.
QuickBooks Recovery software is strategically designed repair and restores damaged or corrupt QBW files. It helps you to get all the important accounting and financial data back. With QuickBooks Recovery tool it is possible to get all the inaccessible but important data of your business/work such as transactions, Employees, Customers, Vendors and services. This software has efficient and powerful algorithm to restore corrupt or damaged QBW files back quickly. QuickBooks Recovery software supports all QuickBooks editions from 2014 to quick book edition of 2007. It also recovers QBW databases from different editions such as like QuickBooks pro, Premier, Simple Start and Enterprise editions.
It is very easy to use quick book database recovery software to restore corrupt and damaged files. Steps of using this software is mentioned below:-
- First ‘Select Files’ which you want to repair and restore.
- Now select “search file” option and find all QuickBooks files. Once your search is completed, double click on the file option and scan it.
- When Scanning is done, choose the files or data you want to recover. After getting the preview and click on “Recover” button.
- Now you have to choose your existing version of QuickBooks and repair QBW files. Now click on “Start” to begin the process.
- Once all repairing is done, then QuickBooks Recovery tool will restore all files on your computer or laptop. .
All QuickBooks database recovery software is Compatible with all Windows editions such as windows 8, windows 7, windows Vista, Server 2003, windows XP, and windows 2000.
These QuickBooks database recovery software has flowing features:-
- It Recover all type of Objects:- Enterprise Solutions 9.0, 8.0 and 7.0 of QuickBooks Recovery tool efficiently recovers and restore all QuickBooks objects such as Customers List, Item list, shipping method list, Vendor List, employee list, Customer Type List, Payment Method List, Shipping Method List, Class List, Payment Terms List, Budget, Timer List, , Price Level List , Sales Rep List, Job Type List, Sales Tax Code List and Chart of Accounts.
- It recovers all type of Transactions: – it is capable to perform recovery of all types of QuickBooks Transactions like Credit Card transactions, vendor bills, account beginning balances, vendor bill refunds, cash sales and refunds to customers, statement charge, estimates, invoices, deposit, general journal entries, item receipt, and many more.
- It Displays the Preview of Files to be recovered: – this software previews the damaged and corrupt data. So you can easily select those files you want to retrieve back.
- It Creates and Saves Reports: – for each repairing and recovery operation, this software generates a log report and saves its details as back up files. You can use this back up data for your future reference.
- User Friendly software: – this software is very easy to us. From installation to operation all process are done in few minutes. Without any complex technical knowledge you can easily use this software.
User can download this application from here: Free to Try
A MDB database is a file that is used to store a large amount of data and the manipulation in the stored data and information according to the requirements is called database management system. This database management includes managing, storing, and organizing a large amount of data. This data can be edited or modified whenever required.
Microsoft Access is software which helps you to manage complex data and data with frequently undergoes changes. Because of handling large amounts of data and their frequently changes data the MDB file can be corrupt. When you are faced with an unrecognized database format error or face problems in opening an Access database you can be sure that there is some corruption occurred in the MDB Access database system. If you don’t recover corrupted data it can be reach up to that levels where it is not possible to fix the corruption and recover all the data. There are a few ways in which you can repair corrupt MDB database so you can prevent your data from loss or loss can be minimized.
- You can take back up of all your MDB dates. This backup is independent from your previous backups so you can assure that you have a copy of all the uncorrupt data so that in combination with the other backups.
- Rename the backup file.
- Now rename the corrupt MDB file which indicates it’s a corrupt version.
- Now you can You can backup the mdb file copying this file to another folder, or can copy the file to backup media such as a writable CD-ROM, zip disk or tape drive
- If your recovered MDB data is also corrupted because of incorrect configuration or due to faulty media; in this case you can use powerful third-party solutions like Advanced Access Repair software to repair your MDB Access database. This software’s can quickly scan the files, even from faulty media corruption folders and identify the corrupt parts then repair and restore them from the corrupt files.
- Fr this first Check the ‘Date Modified’ of the backup file to determine when it was last accessed or opened. Now go to Microsoft Explorer or My Computer, right click on the mdb file and choose the ‘properties’. Here you can see a ‘Modified’ date. This is the date when your MDB database file was accessed. This indicate how old the backup is
- Microsoft Access provides you a very easy solution to fix most corrupted MDB database Access files. The Compact and Repair tool can easily repair corrupt objects also fix corrupt indexes. You have to follow this steps:-
- Close the current database.
- Go to the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and the option click Repair Database.
- Now specify the name and location of the database you want to repair, and click Repair.
- Now create a clean database from the recovered file.
- You can use Jet Comp repair utility to recover corrupt MDB database. Even it can repair those data which can not be repaired or recovered from the compact and repair utility tool. You can easily download Jet comp repair utility from Microsoft download center.
If you are not comfortable with above process, i strongly recommend you to try third party application. With the help of this application you can repair your data in just few clicks. Go through free version to repair access database.