There are various methods to repair corrupted SQL server database. Some of them are mentioned below:-
- Use ALTER database to move database:- to repair corrupted SQL server database you can the ALTER DATABASE statement to move any system file or user-defined database file except for Resource database files. To move those files, you have to specify the current logical name of the file and the new file path. You can move only one file at a time in this manner.
- Using a fail-safe operator: – you can use fail safe operator if SQL Server Agent cannot access system tables in the msdb database and all alert messages have failed or designated officers are off duty.
- You can Create Server Groups to Manage SQL Server. For this you have to go to SQL Server Management Studio, where you can see the registered servers by pressing Ctrl+Alt+G. Now you can Use the Registered Servers toolbar to select the top-level group. If you want to divide top level group into sub groups you can use double click on local server group nodes and repeat the process. Then Right-click the group name for where you want to locate this new server group, and press ok. In the New Server Group Properties dialog box, type a name and description of new group in the box and Click OK.
- You can configure SQL Server Agent by restarting the SQL Server and SQL Server Agent services automatically if they stop unexpectedly.
- By using window power shell:- To work with SQL Server via Windows Power Shell, first open a Command Prompt window and then start SQL Server Power Shell by typing sqlps at the command line. You have to use following syntax to recover your desired file:-
Invoke-Sqlcmd [-ServerInstance ServerStringOrObject]
[-Database DatabaseName] [-EncryptConnection]
[-Username UserName] [-Password Password]
[[-Query] QueryString] [-DedicatedAdministratorConnection]
Database- name of file
Encrypt Connection – Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption
Username- login ID for making a SQL Server authentication
Password – the SQL Server Authentication login ID that is specified in username
Query- shows one or more queries to be run such as T-SQL queries, X-Query statements, or SQLCMD commands.
- By configuring remote server connection you can determine whether servers can connect to the server or not.
- For additional memory you can use server memory configuration settings. Here server will allocate additional memory for index creation operations and if additional memory is needed but not available, index creation will use the memory already allocated to perform index creation.
- By determining server and system information of SQL you can repair SQL data base. For this you should know edition of SQL Server and its version, Operating system version, default language, number of CPU and their associated RAMs, root directory location for selected database and default server collation.
- You can replace the ALTER DATABASE statement with sp_dboption stored procedure; as the preferred way to change database settings.
- By using New SQL Server Utility and Utility Control Points you can restore the data.
If you still face any problem with sql database, i would strongly recommend SQL Database Recovery software, this tool repair your database in just few clicks, No technical skill is required to access this software. Just Go through Free Trial version to repair SQL Database. You can download this application from here at free of cost.